_

_

american_albanianaut

“Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction.” ~Albert Einstein

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello

I do not have to pay for receiving anything in regards to calls, texts, or otherwise, just outgoing messages and calling.

I will be starting in Kucove around mid June and will have to take all of my possessions myself via bus or minibus. I will be working under a nurse epidemiologist in Kucove in the directorate of public health there with a health promotion unit.

I hope all is well back in the USA and I am doing well. Take care and thanks for the email.

2 Comments:

Blogger A.M. said...

Dude, it's JUNE! Post already!

June 10, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

I agree. Except now it's October.

October 21, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home